About Prince George
Prince George - It's about Time
Prince George BC (located in the center of British Columbia on the same parallel as Edmonton is in Alberta) is a city that offers an affordable quality of life. Prince George offers ‘Time’ for you, your family and friends. Many have ‘Time’ to advance a career, start a business, learn something new or pursue a hobby or interest. The four-season recreation opportunities amidst the natural beauty of the outdoors are complemented by a full range of urban amenities. These qualities differentiate the community from other locations, making Prince George a preferred location to live, work, play and study.
- Real Estate investment opportunities are possible and within financial reach for many due to prices being some of the best values in western Canada.
- Prince George is the northern center for business, health care, education, shopping and culture for the province of British Columbia.
- First city in Canada to gain Foreign Trade Zone status.
- An average home cost just over $310,000 in Prince George; a lower cost of living contributes to a higher level of discretionary income. Home prices range from $150,000 to $1,200,000.
- The average commute time in Prince George is 15 minutes, allowing families to spend more quality time together.
- Prince George offers a diverse selection of quality entertainment at affordable prices.
- In Prince George, higher education, career advancement, business and investment opportunities and home ownership are all within reach.
- The city is the service and supply hub for industry and business activities across Central British Columbia, offering numerous career opportunities across a variety of sectors.
- Full-range of amenities in Prince George is complemented by the natural beauty of the outdoors and four-season recreation opportunities.
- Prince George is a city where the sun is almost always shining, with 300 days of measurable sunshine recorded each year.
- Recreation properties available on many of the lakes within 45 minute drive allows for many to own a home in Prince George as well as a cabin, cottage or land on water front property.