Dean Birks Personal Real Estate Corporation - Professional Full Time REALTOR®
Dean has lived in Prince George since 1976 which has been a great environment with all the amenities of a large city but a small town feel. Married for 29 years, Elvie and Dean have two great kids. Prince George has given Dean the opportunity to start, own and manage companies over the years which have provided Dean with many business and personal relationships which has benefited both himself and his clients in the Prince George Real Estate market. Dean also prides himself on the fact that he uses the latest technology to help his clients reduce the stresses that may be associated with both the buying and or selling process.
Because Dean's valued clients have placed their trust in him to solve their Real Estate requirements he has been an MLS® award recipient many years since being licensed in 1991.In addition, Dean was ranked:
- Top Office Producing REALTOR® (2007, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16) in Royal LePage Prince George.
- Royal LePage Canada, DIAMOND Award recipient (2007, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16).
- Royal LePage Canada, The Award of EXCELLENCE (2011, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16).
- Royal LePage Canada, The Award of EXCELLENCE - Lifetime Member
- #1 Top Producing MLS® REALTOR® in Prince George (2011)
Why choose Dean?
Dean continues to strive to meet the high expectations of his many friends, clients and associates and thanks you in advance for your referred business. Dean looks forward in helping you reach your Real Estate goals and will be happy to answer any questions or concerns you may have.
Specializing in the Prince George Real Estate market and relocation services:
- CN Rail Relocation Specialist
- RCMP Relocation Specialist
- Corporate Relocation Specialist
- Northern Health Relocation Specialist
- UNBC Relocation Specialist
Living out of town and having to deal with my fathers estate was daunting to say the least. Dean went above and beyond in taking care of every detail possible for me, and did it with the utmost professionalism, compassion...MORNA HO
Most families have a family Dr., we seem to have a family realtor. Dean has sold 3 properties for our family, the last sale was our rental property this summer. Dean was easy to work with and tech savvy so...ROD DUNCAN
When I was considering selling my house I “interviewed” several realtors. I was impressed by the detail as Dean went in to explaining the various legal terms and what my options were should various situations occur during the selling process. No...SUE MCALLISTER